Friday, May 25, 2012

Juice!

Inspired by the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead", I've been juicing fresh fruit and vegetables going on 32 days now.
I started it off with 10 straight days of juice for all my meals, and now I'm juicing just for breakfast and lunch. Occasionally I still have an "all juice" day. This week I'm back to all meals juice or fruit because it is so good plus I'm burning up someextra fat. Benefits so far: Skin is clear, smooth, glowing. Detox. Weight loss. Need less sleep. Feel fantastic. And another benefit I've discovered is that I am more likely to want vegetables and fruit in my meals now. Earlier this year I began avoiding sugar and fried food, but I still had trouble getting "good stuff" into my diet. This may be a sneaky solution. Last night I ate 2 oranges and 5 strawberries for dinner. And it was so good! Nothing beats sitting in the garden watching birds and eating fruit while the sun sinks. Loving the fresh food life!

No comments: