Sunday, May 29, 2011

May Blooms

Alliums, Iris, Poppies, Azaleas.




Ajuga.

Coral Bells.

Variegated Euphorbia in bloom.

Our favorite Saxifraga.


The Lilacs I planted from "sticks" off our old shrubs have a couple blooms this year!



I discovered a new plant last year, don't know how I missed it all these years! Campanula...it's a very good one. This one has giant purple and white double or triple edged bells and is called 'Pantaloons'.


The Rhodys in the back yard have opened, and I'm in love again.







The pink azaleas are in full glory now.


Alpine Poppies among the shade plantings.

A favorite spring flower, blue Muscari.

The pink Dogwood tree in bloom.

Candy tuft at the foot of emerging Bearded Iris.

The Siberian Bluebells were very cheery this year and great with the Euphorbia.

Johnny Jump-ups from Jordan. Now that these have taken off, I'm sure to have them in my garden forever.

No comments: