Tuesday, June 1, 2010

End of May

My garden companion, always just around the next plant.

The Bellflower has revealed itself! I received this out of bloom from a friend and have just discovered what it is.

A late blooming apricot Iris. I am in love again.

The apricot David Austin Rose is beginning to bloom.

A mushroom haven.


Diablo Ninebark

Smokebush in bloom. I have plans to under plant this with Spring bulbs.

A peek at the Veg garden...the lettuce is still doing well, the arugula is bolting.

Basil & heirloom tomatoes are now in the ground. Cherry tomatoes are still growing indoors.

Back garden Iris.

The Fern in two-tone. I neglected to trim the old fronds, but I like this too.

Cress doing well. Planted from grocery store left overs.

More Radish is ready to harvest!

No comments: