Friday, April 30, 2010

Front Garden in Springtime

The Pink Dogwood in bloom.

The Miranda Tulips give the last of their show, I will definitely get more of these if I come across them.

A new mini rose in the front yard! "Rise and Shine".


We've tied up the allium and peonies so they'll keep standing even with heavy blooms.


I love this path, it's so welcoming. We've created bamboo pyramids for Helga's precious beans! She counted out 7 beans from her stash for me. I will plant them when it's warmer & hope for a big crop.

They are a bit of a mystery, but a dry bean that is mottled and striped brown and cream. I love a mystery.

The front yard has exploded in Iris. Just a couple weeks ago I thought they wouldn't make much of a show, but now I'm amazed at how many flowers have emerged.



No comments: